Were you recently injured in an accident in Stuart, FL? Our experienced Stuart personal injury lawyers at Shiner Law Group are ready to help fight for your legal rights and get the compensation you deserve. Call us today at (772) 777-7700 to speak with an attorney for a 100% free consultation.
You may be entitled to seek compensation for medical bills, loss of income, pain, and suffering, and more. Contact our Stuart, FL law offices to discuss the legal options that might be available to you following your accident. The next steps are very important. Let Shiner Law Group help you with your accident case today.
Were You Injured In An Accident In Stuart?
Accidents can, and do, occur every day and in all different cities. And, personal injuries from auto accidents, slip and falls, motorcycle crashes, etc., can happen at any given time in Stuart, Florida, leaving you with substantial medical bills due to severe injuries sustained in the accident. Florida sees on average over 30,000 automobile crashes each month, according to the State of Florida’s Department of Motor Vehicle accident database. Residents and visitors who are unfortunately involved in these car accidents are looking to partner with a dedicated team of Stuart personal injury lawyers to seek advice and representation to ensure their rights are protected.
The team at Shiner Law Group is dedicated to fighting for you and your rights and making sure you receive the most money from your injury case. Call us today and talk to one of our expert Stuart personal injury lawyers.
Our exceptional Stuart personal injury attorneys are experienced with dealing with insurance companies at the Shiner Law Group. In truth, you are not just fighting the claim adjusters but a team of lawyers and experts whose only job is to protect the insurance companies. Why take on the insurance company’s lawyers on your own? Hire your own experienced and dedicated accident attorneys to represent you. The lawyers at Shiner Law Group, which has offices throughout Martin County, including right here in Stuart, understand the tactics employed by the large national insurance companies, the strategies they use to avoid paying out claims, we utilize our experience, knowledge, and Florida law to fight for you, to protect our clients’ rights to recovery financially in an auto accident, slip and fall, trip and fall and other injuries suffered in negligent accident matters.
Filing A Stuart Personal Injury Claim
For over 20 years, our award-winning law firm has represented Stuart, Florida, accident victims, as well as their families in personal injury and wrongful death suits – in the process of recovering millions of dollars for our clients.
We strongly believe that practicing law is a service-oriented profession; we strive to treat all our clients with the attention, respect, and compassion they so genuinely deserve. It is essential to make sure our clients are taken care of when dealing with excessive medical bills, effective medical treatment, and property damage.
Our accident law firm takes great pride in being a visible partner within our community and serving Stuart Florida with the highest standards of legal counsel. Our dedication and five-star service to our clients within the Stuart community is recognized nationally. We are generally referred to as one of the top personal injury law firms in Stuart and the Treasure Coast.
The car insurance companies and premises insurance carriers representing negligent parties in accident lawsuits that result in severe injury or wrongful death are prepared for litigation by a team of adjusters, investigators, experts, and lawyers, providing an advantage over those who may be unrepresented.
The teams working for the insurance carriers utilize a host of strategies to help minimize the money they should be paying you for your injury, such as:
- Instructing victims of accidents that they will recover more in compensation from the insurance companies if they go through the claims process without legal representation.
- They will offer a settlement but only if signed today (also referred to as “swope and settle” tactics).
- The insurance companies will prolong the litigation process, spend countless hours on the phone with you, force you to speak to multiple people to encourage you to settle early and without full compensation.
- They will purposely misrepresent recorded statements from you at the time of the accident or statements from witnesses and experts.
- The insurance companies tend to downplay the severity of an injury and the medical treatment needed to treat the injury.
- Purposely shift the fault of the accident to you, the victim, to shift the blame and not have to pay compensation for the injuries.
- Mislead victims regarding insurance coverage.
- Follow and surveilled injury victims to ascertain injuries.
Finding a Stuart Personal Injury Attorney Near Me
The lawyers at Shiner Law Group understand that each personal injury case is unique and that each personal injury case involves complex legal hurdles. Our attorneys customize the legal representation of each case to the specific facts and circumstances surrounding your case. We focus on the client, helping each client obtain a broad range of damages, including compensation for medical treatments and rehabilitation, loss of wages, periods of disability or permanent disabilities, and inability to engage in future employment. This way, the client can focus on their recovery.
We understand that when our clients come to us, it is in a time of great need. They are recovering from an injury, so we aggressively pursue the best legal recourse for each client to obtain the best results our clients may be entitled to under applicable Florida law. We go beyond the initial accident report and conduct an extensive investigation, gather additional evidence, deal with the national insurance companies and their teams of lawyers, initiate lawsuits, discover pertinent information through a variety of means, including interrogations, the production of documents, depositions and we negotiate on behalf of our clients and prepare for trial.
Our Stuart personal injury lawyers understand the injuries suffered by our clients, acknowledge the difficulties of recovery, and are legal experts in the claims process for accident injuries and wrongful deaths caused by negligent, reckless, or intentional conduct. We fight for you, the victim. The lawyers at the Shiner Law Group respect and understand that the injury victims and surviving loved ones find this process is less daunting when we can explain the process and help those injured and their families to understand better what is to be expected when pursuing a settlement or judgment for injuries suffered in an automobile accident. If you or a loved one has needed an attorney because someone caused you damages and was a result of the negligence of others, contact the best personal injury lawyers in Stuart, Florida, to help get you the money you need to pay your accident-related expenses.
Type of Personal Injury Accidents in Stuart Florida
Our team at Shiner Law Group has identified several significant injury categories or fatality-related areas of personal injury law, and while not an exhaustive list, we believe it to be beneficial for our clients:
- Motor vehicle Accidents: Florida is one of the leading states in the country for motor vehicle traffic accidents. Some of these crashes leave drivers and passengers with catastrophic injuries or permanent disabilities and, in some cases, death. If you were involved in a car accident, speak with one of our expert Stuart car accident attorneys today.
- 18-Wheeler and Semi-Truck Accidents: According to highway statistics, truck accidents are the single most deadly traffic accident on Florida roadways. There are over 50,000 traffic accidents involving large commercial vehicles with more than four wheels in the US. Approximately 20% of these type of traffic accidents ends up in a wrongful death lawsuit. Shiner Law Group’s expert Stuart truck accident attorneys can help you recover the compensation for injuries sustained in a trucking accident.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Unfortunately, with Florida’s year-round beautiful weather, many motorcycle accidents end up with severe or catastrophic injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, call the Stuart motorcycle accident lawyers at Shiner Law group to discuss this life-altering event.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Accidents involving a motor vehicle and a pedestrian often occur in the Sunshine State for many different reasons, such as distracted drivers, drivers driving under the influence, poorly lighted roadways or parking lots, the constant construction in our area, or the lack of walkways. Shiner Law group lawyers are here to help you recover damages for injuries sustained due to negligent drivers. If you were injured due to another driver’s negligence (i.e., from a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle), call the Shiner Law Group team to discuss the details of the accident with us.
- Slip and fall: Property owners and businesses in Stuart should maintain their properties and facilities in reasonably safe condition. Real Estate Management Companies, owners of real estate property, business proprietors, retail establishments, and restaurants must keep their floors and surrounding property clean and free from debris or water hazards (i.e., slippery floors and driveways, walkways, etc.). Additionally, owners of public or private swimming pools must take appropriate safety measures. If you have been injured due to this type of environment, contact our Stuart slip and fall lawyers or our trip and fall lawyers to discuss your accident.
- Wrongful death: Statistics for Wrongful Death cases have doubled in the last ten years, especially for those involved in motor vehicle accidents such as truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other roadway traffic accidents. Call our Stuart wrongful death lawyers today to discuss this life-changing event.
- Nursing home regulations: Florida is home to a large percentage of this nation’s elderly population being cared for by long-term care facilities that must provide proper and attentive care. However, these nursing home facilities do not always live up to the expectations required; unfortunately, in these situations, elder abuse does occur, resulting in the mistreatment of our loved ones. The abuse afflicted upon our elderly population can be emotional or physical, such as neglected care, bruised, beaten, and in some cases death through wrongful negligence if your loved one has been subjected to any form of negligence. In contrast, in the care of one of these facilities, contact one of our Stuart Florida nursing abuse lawyers immediately.
- Medical malpractice: If you or a loved one is a victim of medical malpractice resulting from a healthcare provider or doctor’s negligence, you may have the right to bring a case against the medical provider to recover damages under Florida law. Contact one of our attorneys at Shiner Law group to discuss your claim so we may assist in your recovery.
- Product Liability: As a consumer, you have a reasonable expectation to assume that a product you have purchased is safe for use; unfortunately, this is not always the case. Suppose a dangerous or defective product has injured you or a loved one, then you may have a right to claim damages. Contact the Stuart product liability lawyers at Shiner Law Group in Stuart, Florida, to discuss your claims with us today.
- Dog bites or animal attacks: Pet owners have a responsibility to control and maintain their animals to keep others safe. If you have been injured by an animal attack that required medical treatment, you may have a personal injury claim; speak to one of our expert Stuart animal bite attorneys at Shiner Law Group in Stuart, Florida, to discuss this traumatic event and see if there is a relief for you and your family.
- Premises liability: Claims can include matters where an individual has been injured on the property of another. Typically, property owners or tenants have a duty of care to prevent injury on their property. Our experienced Stuart Florida Personal Injury lawyers have successfully represented those who have been injured by hazardous conditions, cases such as Slip & Fall, Drownings, poor security conditions, or animal attacks. Call the Lawyers at Shiner Law Group today to discuss your case with us.
- Accident crashes and collisions between different types of objects: These types of accidents typically lead to injuries such as crushed limbs, amputations, cuts, and aberrations or lacerations. These injuries cause severe pain and discomfort and may lead to significant medical bills, and possible long-term care may be necessary.
- Repetitive injuries (i.e., typing, sewing, throwing, or other repetitive activities): Injuries sustained while on the job due to a repetitive task, you may be eligible for worker’s compensation against your employer.
- Injuries from falling objects: People are hurt and killed daily by falling objects, such as tree limbs or building materials. Typically, they can cause brain injuries, broken bones, or neck injuries.
- Inhalation of toxic or poisonous fumes and gases: In some instances, people inhale fumes from toxic gases or mold issues; our law firm handles these types of cases as well.
Types of Personal Injuries in Stuart
The lawyers at Shiner Law group handle many types of personal injury claims for our clients. These personal injury claims range from accident slip and fall to complex wrongful death cases. Many of the types of injury claims we have tackled have been listed above. Below are some of the injuries associated with those claims:
- Sprains, Strains, and Tears – painful injuries are often associated with slip and fall or trip and fall accidents. Sprains occur when a ligament in the body stretches or is torn. Strains, while similar, affects tendons or muscles rather than a ligament.
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Commonly referred to as TBI, is an injury that may be sustained during an automobile accident or a slip and fall accident. These injuries typically have long recovery periods and may impair a victim’s brain activity, affecting the quality of life.
- Spinal Cord and Back Injury – back injuries can cause severe pain and discomfort; these injuries sometimes result in paralysis or nerve damage and can adversely affect the quality of life, confining injured patients to a bed or wheelchair.
- Bedsores – These are common injuries sustained in nursing home negligent cases. Often, when a patient is confined to a bed and cannot move independently, medical care personnel must move their joints; if someone is in a prone position for a continuous period, pressure ulcers form. These ulcers get infected and can cause severe pain.
- Neck Injuries – These injuries are commonly sustained in a motor vehicle accident and can include cervical radiculopathy, whiplash, neck sprains, and more. The force of the accident jolts the head back and forth and may cause severe symptoms such as headaches, neck stiffness, dizziness, and back pains.
- Broken Bones – accident injuries may result in broken bones, which are painful and may take months to heal; additional medical treatment such as physical therapy may be needed to regain full functionality.
- Burns and Choking Injuries – defective products may result in burns and choking. If a small part of a toy gets lodged in a child’s airway for a prolonged period, severe injuries can occur; when there are no warning labels on these products or packages, the manufacturer may be liable, often a defective appliance may cause a fire thus the manufacture may often be responsible for these injuries.
Stuart Personal Injury FAQs
Known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World” due to the statue that sits in the fountain at Jefferson Circle, Stuart is a welcoming place for vacationers filled with plenty of shopping and dining opportunities.
Unfortunately, liable parties can injure people living in or visiting Stuart in many ways. If you were injured in an accident that someone else’s carelessness or recklessness caused, an experienced attorney from the Shiner Law Group team can explain the process of obtaining compensation for your injuries through a personal injury lawsuit.
Read on for answers to some of the questions our Stuart clients ask our attorneys.
What is a personal injury lawsuit?
If you are injured because of someone’s careless, reckless, or even intentional acts, you can seek compensation for the out-of-pocket expenses and the impacts to your quality of life that you experienced from your injury through a personal injury lawsuit.
What types of accidents can result in a personal injury lawsuit in Stuart?
In Florida, unintentional injuries cause nearly 9 percent of all resident deaths, or more than 18,000 deaths a year. Among the six most populous states in the nation, Florida ranked the highest in the number of deaths resulting from motor vehicle injuries, drowning, pedestrian accidents, and bicycle accidents.
Other common causes of injury in Stuart include:
- Slip and fall accidents and other premises liability claims, including elevator or escalator injuries, dog bites, and negligent security
- Product liability claims resulting from injuries or illnesses caused by defective medications or products such as appliances, auto parts, or even children’s toys.
- Accidents involving motor vehicles outside of traffic, such as boating accidents, aircraft accidents, or train accidents.
In many cases, you can also seek compensation through the personal injury process for injuries resulting from criminal acts such as assault, child abuse, or domestic violence.
How do I prove that someone was liable for my injury?
To prove that someone is liable for the injuries you incurred, you must show:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. The duty of care refers to the actions that a reasonable person would have taken in similar circumstances. For example, a driver owes to other roadway users a duty to operate his or her motor vehicle safely and legally.
- There was a breach in the duty of care. The breach involves the actions that the at-fault party took that violated the duty of care. Using the driver example again, a breach in the duty to drive safely or legally could include distracted driving, alcohol impairment, speeding, or any other illegal or unsafe action.
- The breach resulted in the accident, which caused you to suffer injuries that created out-of-pocket expenses and affects your quality of life.
How long do I have to file my Stuart personal injury claim?
In Florida, claimants in most personal injury cases must file their claim within four years of the date on which the injury occurred.
However, there some exceptions to this, including
- against governmental agencies. Personal injury claims against the government follow a different process with different deadlines. Your experienced personal injury attorney will advise you of those deadlines.
What can I receive compensation for through a personal injury lawsuit?
Individuals filing a Stuart personal injury lawsuit are permitted to seek the recovery of both economic and non-economic damages. In the legal arena, the word “damage” refers to a payment to compensate for harm.
Economic damages, then, refer to a payment made in compensation for the out-of-pocket expenses of the injury, such as:
- Medical expenses, including the costs of emergency care at the scene or in the emergency department; transport to the hospital by ambulance or air ambulance; diagnostic testing; hospitalization; surgical and physician services; prescription medication; physical therapy and rehabilitation; and the provision of assistive devices such as crutches, a wheelchair, or prosthetic limb.
- Lost wages resulting from being too injured to work or missing work to attend an injury-related medical appointment.
- Loss of future earning capacity, if your injury results in permanent deficits that render you unable to earn what you did before the accident.
- Property damage, such as the cost of repairing or replacing the vehicle you were driving when you became injured in a car accident.
The term “non-economic damages” refers to compensation for the impacts that your injury had on your quality of life.
Common impacts included in Stuart personal injury lawsuits include:
- Physical pain and suffering.
- Emotional distress.
- Loss of the enjoyment of life, if your injury prevents you from participating in activities you previously enjoyed.
- Loss of consortium, which is a damage collected on behalf of an injured person’s spouse for the loss of physical intimacy and companionship that often accompanies serious injury.
My injury was a result of a car accident. Is my PIP policy the only way to obtain compensation?
Florida is one of about ten states in the nation where drivers must purchase a personal injury protection (PIP) insurance policy upon registration of their vehicles. Designed to provide quick access to needed compensation for wage loss and medical expenses regardless of fault and to alleviate the burden of car accident cases on the state civil court system, PIP is generally the first resource for compensation.
Once you have maxed out the limits of your PIP policy, or if your injuries meet the state’s serious injury threshold, you will be permitted to seek compensation from the at-fault party through the personal injury claims process.
Injuries that satisfy the state’s serious injury threshold include those that:
- Result in significant and permanent loss of an important bodily function.
- Result in permanent injury within a reasonable degree of medical probability.
- Result in significant scarring and disfigurement.
- Result in death.
If I file a personal injury lawsuit, will I have to go to court?
The vast majority of personal injury cases resolve before they see the inside of the courtroom, and a common method for resolving these cases is through a settlement agreement. In all likelihood, your case will be resolved through a settlement, as well.
However, there is no guarantee that the insurance carrier for the at-fault party in your case will offer a fair settlement amount that will completely compensate your expenses. Because of this, you need the guidance and experienced representation of an attorney who is equally as comfortable fighting for your right to compensation inside the courtroom as they are outside of it.
What is the average settlement in a personal injury case?
Personal injury settlements and awards reflect the unique facts of the case that generated them. Due to the wide variety of factors that can impact the value of your case, there really is no average personal injury settlement.
Some of these factors include:
- How much insurance the at-fault party has. Insurance is how most personal injury settlements and awards are paid. While it is possible to file a claim against an uninsured person and even to obtain a judgment in your favor, collecting that judgment will likely be impossible as most people do not have the money to afford someone else’s injury costs.
- The severity of your injury. Particularly severe injuries not only tend to result in higher expenses for medical treatment, but also more time missed for work, more quality-of-life impacts, and a greater risk of permanent disability. Because of this, the severity of your injury very much impacts the amount of compensation you are eligible to pursue.
- The clarity of liability. In Florida, you can be partially responsible for the accident that caused your injury and still seek compensation from other liable parties.
- It is not unusual to obtain an early settlement offer almost immediately. However, obtaining a settlement offer that fairly reflects the severity of your injury and the impacts and expenses you have incurred is often a different story. Settlement negotiations take a lot of time in most cases, and can continue to take place even after the trial has begun but before a court’s decision. How willing you are to wait until the best offer comes can greatly affect the amount you ultimately receive.
Will I have to pay taxes on my settlement?
For the most part, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) does not consider a settlement or award obtained in compensation for a personal injury as income, and therefore does not tax it.
However, you should know:
- If your award contains punitive damages, the government can tax that portion of the award. Punitive damages do not compensate for the injury but punish the defendant for particularly egregious behavior.
- If you deducted your medical expenses and then later obtained a settlement or award that includes compensation for medical expenses, you will likely need to repay the amount of the deduction you took.
What can a Stuart personal injury lawyer do to help my case?
An experienced personal injury lawyer brings a deep knowledge of the legal process and an understanding of the types of expenses and impacts you face because of your injury.
Some of the services the legal team at Shiner Law Group can provide include:
- A free, no-obligation case evaluation, which provides you time with one of our Stuart personal injury attorneys to learn more about the personal injury claims process and to obtain answers to your questions.
- A determination of all sources of liability and all insurance resources that can be used to compensate you.
- A valuation of your case that is based not only on the impacts and expenses you have already incurred because of your injury, but also those you will likely face in the future.
- Skilled negotiation with the at-fault party’s insurance provider in an attempt to obtain a fair settlement offer on your behalf.
- Guidance as to the pros and cons of accepting or rejecting an offered settlement.
- The gathering and organization of evidence and witness testimony that will be used to prove your case.
- In lieu of a fair settlement offer, litigation. Some of the tasks your attorney will accomplish during court include the delivery of opening and closing arguments, the presentation of evidence, and the examination of witnesses.
- Assistance collecting your settlement or award.
- Further representation if the at-fault party in your case chooses to appeal a decision.
There are many ways a negligent party can injure a person can become, but the personal injury lawsuit process remains one of the few tools by which an injured person can seek compensation for their injuries.
Let the experienced Stuart personal injury attorneys at Shiner Law Group help with your claim. For your free case evaluation, contact us at Shiner Law Group online or by calling (772) 777-7700.
Four Things to Avoid before Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Stuart, Florida
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, you may have certain rights to pursue a personal injury claim for compensation. Below are some common mistakes to avoid if injured in an accident.
- Refusing Prompt Medical Treatment – If you have recently been injured in an accident, sometimes the adrenaline takes over. You may not feel any pain or believe you have been injured; in some cases, injuries may take hours or days to feel the effects of an accident. Just because you are on your feet does not mean you are not injured. Suppose you are injured in an accident in Florida. In that case, you have 14 days from the date of the accident to seek medical treatment for your injuries before insurance companies deny your claim for coverage. Hence, the lawyers at Shiner Law group recommend that you do not delay treatment and that you seek medical treatment promptly after an accident.
- Signing A Document without an Attorney Present – Insurance company adjusters seem to be on your side. They have the appearance that they want to help but remember they work for the insurance companies. Their jobs are to protect the company from losing money; they are NOT on your side. They may try and convince you to sign documents that can refute your insurance claims or reduce the compensation owed to you. Prevent this from happening to you; refuse to sign any documents until you have had your injury lawyer review them. Allow the personal injury lawyers at Shiner Law Group to determine whether the papers represent your best interests and cover your medical expenses.
- Leaving the Scene of the Accident – Never leave the scene of an accident unless your injuries require immediate medical attention. No matter how minor your injuries or damages may seem, the worst thing you can do is leave the scene of the accident; by doing so, you may lose the opportunity to obtain witness statements, take photos and video of the accident and miss the opportunity to file a police report. In some circumstances, if you left the scene early without these vital details, the insurance company may deny your claims.
- Refusing to Hire an Attorney – One of the major mistakes people often make is not hiring a personal injury attorney before filing a claim. Most lawyers provide free consultations for you to be better informed to make your decisions. Call your friends at Shiner Law Group to discuss your options with our dedicated team of personal injury attorneys.
Shiner Law Group has vast knowledge and experience in personal injury cases. We will advocate for you, and we understand how to discuss your injuries with the insurance companies. Hiring a competent lawyer from our firm will increase your chances of winning your case. We understand the complexities of the law and are not easily intimidated no matter who we are facing. Do you want to face the other party’s defense trial attorney without legal representation while you are in pain? Hire the lawyers at Shiner Law Group to fight for you.
We are often asked why someone needs to hire a top Stuart personal injury attorney for their case. Although you can represent yourself for injuries sustained in an accident, it is not advisable. The fact is people who hire a lawyer to handle their insurance claims are three times more likely to secure a more favorable settlement.
Suffering a personal injury can be a challenging experience dealing with your recovery and medical treatments, taking time off from work to fully recover, and dealing with the insurance companies; this can be time-consuming, complex, and very daunting. The lawyers at the Shiner Law group understand the physical, emotional, and financial hardships you are now facing, which is why we are dedicated to fostering a positive client experience and providing you with the resources you need to build a claim.
If you have been injured in an accident in Stuart, Florida, contacts our dedicated team of personal injury attorneys to discuss your legal rights.
Personal Injury Damages in Stuart
Personal injury damages may be classified as economic damages, non-economic damages, and punitive damages.
Economic damages cover any financial losses that you sustained because of your injury, either past or present, and may include:
- Lost wages or income – past and future
- Medical expenses (hospital bills, surgeries, doctors’ visits, laboratory tests (blood, x-ray, MRIs, CT scans) as well as other medical treatments received after the accident as well as future medical expenses that may be needed)
- Replacement value for destroyed or lost personal property, including loss of appraised fair market value of any damaged real estate.
- Repairs for damaged vehicles or property, including construction costs which may include labor and overhead.
Economic damages have a defined monetary value and are substantiated by documentation such as receipts, repair records, medical records, and employment records.
Noneconomic damages are more difficult to quantify because they are not associated with a specific monetary loss. These damages are designed to compensate the injured party for the physical and emotional distress, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium (the deprivation of certain benefits caused by injuries in an accident)
- Quality of life
- Lost opportunity
- Mental anguish
In rare cases, an injured party may be eligible to claim punitive damages. This compensation is not tied to any specific loss suffered; however, it is designed to punish the defendant for negligent conduct and serve as a deterrent for the future.
A Stuart personal injury lawyer from Shiner Law Group can help you determine if you are entitled to damages.
Hiring A Stuart Personal Injury Attorney
Suppose you or a loved one has been injured in an accident because of the reckless, negligent, or intentional conduct of another party. In that case, the lawyers at Shiner Law Group welcome you to contact our experienced legal team for us to evaluate your claims properly and to better advise you of your rights and options. Our lawyers are fully committed to helping serve our clients and help victims recover the compensation they deserve for the injuries sustained due to negligent, reckless, or intentional behavior. Call us today at 772-777-7700 or go to our website for a free case evaluation and see how we can help. The Shiner Law Group represents victims in Stuart, Florida, and throughout the surrounding counties to recover damages.
Stuart Personal Injury Lawyer Review
Stuart Personal Injury Law Office
Shiner Law Group
759 SW Federal Hwy, STE 204C
Stuart, FL 34994