Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
Suffering a personal injury can be a life-altering experience and recovering financial compensation can be a complex and daunting process. At the Shiner Law Group, our award-winning personal injury lawyers understand that personal injury can cause undue physical, emotional, and financial hardship, which is why we are committed to fostering positive client experiences and providing victims with the resources they need to build the most compelling claim.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a Florida personal injury accident, contact our experienced personal injury lawyers to discuss your legal rights and options, as you may be entitled to financial compensation.
We have helped Hypoluxo victims for the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
Understanding the Personal Injury Claims Process
Each personal injury case is vastly unique, as negligence associated with these types of cases can assume many forms; however, insurance companies have virtually unlimited litigation resources at their disposal and will employ defensive strategies to significantly weaken or dismiss a personal injury victim’s claim:
- Suggest victims have stronger financial recovery potential in the absence of legal representation.
- Offer premature allegations settlement to avoid significant liability.
- Prolong the civil litigation process to encourage early and reduced settlement.
- Misrepresent recorded statements to shift fault.
- Contest the existence or severity of a sustained injury and attribute it to a preexisting medical condition.
- Mislead or confuse injury victims with respect to insurance policies and coverage.
- Place victims under surveillance and monitor social media presence to invalidate a personal injury claim.
Claimants can obtain a significant advantage over legally sound defendants by obtaining the legal services of an experienced personal injury attorney who can facilitate insurance negotiations and handle the details of your case. The statute of limitations for pursuing a personal injury legal cause of action against an at-fault party is four years in the state of Florida, and two years in cases of wrongful death, which makes legal representation vital to securing the maximum financial recovery package available under Florida law.
Common Types of Personal Injury Claims
While hardly an exhaustive list, the personal injury lawyers at the Shiner Law Group identify several major areas of the personal injury cases we handle:
- Traffic safety law violations.
- Residential and commercial premises liability cases.
- Dog bites and other animal attacks.
- Slip, trip, and fall injuries.
- Medical malpractice.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Vehicle accidents, including boats, motorcycles, and tractor-trailers.
- Product liability cases.
- Wrongful death.
How A Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
For over 15 years, the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Shiner Law Group have represented thousands of personal injury victims and their families in Tamarac, recovering millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts, because we pursue a broad range of damages across the full spectrum of personal injury litigation to hold negligible parties accountable and secure the financial compensation our clients deserve.
Our law firm holds itself to the highest standards of legal ethics, so we aggressively pursue the best results to safeguard your legal and financial interests. We employ innovative litigation strategies to recover pecuniary losses including, but not limited to, medical treatment and rehabilitation, pain and suffering, lost wages and benefits, reduced earning capacity, periods of disability, and a permanent inability to engage in gainful employment. Our seasoned team handles the legal complexities, so you can focus on what’s most important – recovery.
Speak with a Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or someone you love been injured because of the negligent, reckless, or intentional conduct of another? Call us at (954) 999-9900 or contact us online for a free case review. The Shiner Law Group represents personal injury and wrongful death victims in Tamarac and the surrounding counties.