Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Located just north of Delray Beach in Palm Beach County, the city of Boynton Beach may seem picturesque given its location near the Atlantic Ocean. However, all the sunshine and ocean waves cannot conceal the many dangers that exist even in this small Florida community. When others do not take care and consider how their own actions and inactions might lead to a personal injury accident, then it is only a matter of time before you or a loved one find yourself seriously injured and in need of legal assistance from a qualified Boynton Beach lawyer.
Aside from the physical pain and limitations that accompany a personal injury, such events can take a toll on you financial and mental well-being as well as that of your family. While a damages award received through a Boynton Beach personal injury lawsuit is not able to undo the harm you and your family experience, such a trial award can help alleviate many of the financial concerns you may have and help you focus on your recovery.
Damages Available in a Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawsuit
When another person causes you to experience injuries and losses because the person has behaved in a careless or negligent way, a personal injury claim can result in a judgment requiring that person to compensate you for your losses and expenses. The lawyers at the Shiner Law Group have been representing injured individuals in Boynton Beach Florida for more than 15+ years. Our Boynton attorneys are familiar with the local streets and roads where many car accidents and other types of injury cases usually occur. Over the years many residents of South Florida have contacted our law firm to discuss their injury claims. Do you need a Boynton Beach lawyer to discuss your personal injury case call for a free consultation to discuss how much money our lawyers can get for you?
The personal injury lawyers at the Shiner law firm fight to get you the most financial compensation possible. Are you concerned you may not recover the most compensation?
The financial compensation and economic damages our attorneys are successful in recovering include:
- Medical bills and medical-related expenses, which may include the costs of any surgeries or procedures you underwent, prescription drugs, medical assistive devices, and ongoing treatment and therapy needs. It also does not matter what city you incur your bills in if you are a Boynton Beach resident you need a good personal injury lawyer to fight for you;
- Lost wages due to time you missed from work recovering from your injuries. You may also be able to be compensated for your lost future earnings if you are not able to immediately return to work or if you must accept a lower-paying job as a result of injury-related limitations. In many cases our accident lawyers will recover money for lost wages even if you happen to work in a different city. It doesn’t matter what city you live in, if you are in an accident in any Florida city, including Boynton Beach, you can rely on the personal injury lawyers of Shiner Law Group to provide you with the best chance for financial recovery related to your negligence case; and
- Mental pain and anguish and other mental and emotional harm you experienced as a result of the injury and resulting limitations. The law permits you to recover compensation for those economic and noneconomic losses – including those you have already experienced and those you are reasonably likely to experience in the future – so long as (1) you can establish with reasonable certainty the amount of the loss; and (2) evidence shows that those losses and expenses are the results of the negligence of another person.
How Long Before My Personal Injury Case Settles?
A sizeable majority of Boynton Beach personal injury cases will settle – that is, the parties in the case will agree to dispose of the victim’s claims in some manner – before trial. How long it takes your case to settle – or whether your case settles at all – will depend on many factors. In some cases, where liability is clear, and the damages are easily ascertainable, your case will settle in a matter of a few months. In other cases, it may be a year or more before your case is settled. In still other cases, it may not be possible to reach a settlement and instead the case will need to go to trial. In our legal experience, certain claim or injuries in Boynton Beach will be covered by insurance such as Personal Injury Insurance (or PIP), Bodily Car Insurance, and even potentially Medical Payments if you were injured as a result of a slip and fall in Boynton Beach or the surrounding areas. Typical types of legal cases our accident and personal injury lawyers handle include:
- Personal Injury lawsuits involving injuries;
- Slip and Fall accidents or Trip and Falls claims;
- Car accident insurance claims resulting from rear-end accidents, t-bone accidents, or other types of car accidents;
- Premises liability accidents such as negligent security; and
- Wrongful Death lawsuits resulting from car accidents or other types of negligence.
Your Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Successfully Resolve Your Case
Speaking with the Shiner Law Group as soon as possible following your personal injury in Boynton Beach is the first step toward successfully resolving your claim and receiving the compensation you need. We will fight diligently to advance your rights and help you obtain monetary damages so you can begin to reassemble your life and move confidently into the future. Our accident attorneys at our Boynton Beach accident law firm are located in Palm Beach county, and our lawyers have been working with injured victims who have personal injury cases from Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Lantana, and Lake Worth for years and we are ready to represent you. Contact the Shiner Law Group today by calling 561-777-7700 or reaching out to us online for a free case evaluation.
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win Your Case!
If you or someone you love has died because of the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another, we welcome you to contact our experienced legal team so that we can evaluate your claim and advise you of your rights and options. We are committed to helping victims recover the compensation they need to move past injuries or loss, so call us 24/7 at 561-777-7700 or online for a free case review to see how we can help.