FIREWORK SAFETY TIPS
The 4th of July is a day to celebrate our countries Independence. The day when 13 American colonies became a single nation, the United States of America. It is a day known for celebrations ranging from family reunions, barbecues, picnics, concerts, baseball games, parades and more. The one staple synonymous with the 4th of July is fireworks. Whether watching a well orchestrated and extravagant fireworks show or creating your own personal show, there are some Firework Safety Tips you can utilize to be extra safe this Independence Day.
- Before using fireworks be aware of your cities/counties regulations. Certain types of fireworks may be banned from use.
- Never try to make your own fireworks.
- Have a bucket of water and a hose nearby prior to using fireworks.
- Before using fireworks know how the firework will react. Read descriptions and any warning labels.
- Children should always use fireworks under responsible adult supervision
- Use fireworks in an open area and do not point fireworks towards houses, people or pets.
- Do not pick up a recently lit firework.
- Wear safety glasses.
- Do not try to attempt to re-shoot a firework that does not immediately fire.
- Never carry fireworks in your pockets.
- Do not litter, throw away all fireworks but be sure to soak in water before throwing in the trash.
Click here for the Broward County, Palm Beach County, Martin and St. Lucie County 4th of July Fireworks Schedules
Shiner Law Group and Shiner The Shark always want you to practice safety so every moment you spend with friends and family this summer is an enjoyable one. If you become injured in an accident keep your friends at Shiner Law Group in mind, just call us at 561-777-7700 or click here for a Free Consultationa>.